Provisional Annual Service Charge due in advance on 1 April; invoices are despatched end of March in advance
15% one-off special discount applies to all shareholders
25% Prompt payment discount may be deducted only if payment is received(!) latest by noon on 15 April !
The Company reserves the right to involve again the Small Claims Court where deemed necessary,
though each case will be considered on its merits.
2) Supplementary Service Charge
Supplementary Service Charge for transfer of property, payable by the vendor.
Please note that an explanation of the transfer process where it connects with the Company
and all the documents necessary to obtain the Company’s consent to the transfer are available on the transfer procedures page.
Main Obligations of the Company
* Upkeep of communal areas owned by the Company - see the estate map
* Ensure general appearance of the estate is not unduly changed
* Transfers of properties - for full details see transfer procedures
* Financial reporting - see latest approved accounts
The objective of the Directors is to offer value for money for shareholders and residents while fulfilling legal and contractual obligations of The Company.
The Company was originally founded on 16 March 1976. Once the Manor Farm Estate was developed, the company was placed in the hands of the shareholders in July 1989.